The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2019
Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!
CONTENT: VIDEO + PDF
Limited to individual onboarding – Contact us for GROUP PACKAGES for 10+ users HERE
Watch the introductory video below.
"If you’re trying to prepare for an eventual career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.", Business Insider
"A Financial Analyst Career is one of the top-paying entry-level jobs on the market.”
"Even in the toughest job markets, the best candidates find great positions.", Forbes
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can you do that?
You haven’t had the proper training, and you have never seen how analysts in large firms do their work ...
Stop worrying, please! We are here to help.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the Business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry
- Capital Budgeting: Decide whether a company's project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every Financial Analyst
Financial Professionals which include and not limited to financial advisors, wealth consultants, fund managers, CAs, CFAs etc
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial Analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
- Total verifiable CPD points on successful completion: 18.0
- Approval number: SAIFM252820007
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
Found a solution to file all your CPD certificates?
Upload all your CPD certificates from your phone or PC to a central register, which then aggregates all your certificates into one neat, easily accessible document.
Check out CPD SCORECARD HERE to find out more.
For more information on investment strategies and asset managers, please refer to FUNDHUB.
BE BETTER INFORMED.