Limited to individual onboarding – Contact us for GROUP PACKAGES for 10+ users HERE .
THE CPD HUB is proud to be a distribution partner for the following asset managers who publish complimentary quarterly newsletters.
The content will increase each quarter during the CPD Cycle (June – May) as their content is published, amounting to 18+ verifiable CPD hours,
Also included are 4,5 verifiable CPD hours for Ethics & Practice Standards.
The newsletters deliver the respective asset managers insight on the markets and economy while expressing their own investment views.
Each of these newsletters is freely available on THE CPD HUB while this package intends to consolidate them all into 1 place so you don’t have to register for 20+ during the cycle, especially suited for a corporate package to bring down the costs of CPD.
Should you only require a few points, please select the FREE packages.
BE BETTER INFORMED through the following newsletters:
- Coronation Fund Managers’ “corospondent”
- Prudential Investment Managers’ "Consider This"
- Investec Asset Management's "Taking Stock"
- More to come …
Remain FIT & PROPER through the following REGULATION modules (Ethics & Practice Standards):
- RDR (Retail Distribution Review)
- Financial Services Regulation Overview
- Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”)
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act “FICA”
- Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”)
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (“FAIS”)
- Financial Markets Act – Focusing on Market Abuse
- Conflict of Interest (“COI”)
Each newletter is approved by either the FPI or SAIFM while CPD hours vary and are indicated on the actual course and individual certificates for each newsletter.
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES email@example.com.
FOUND A SOLUTION TO FILE ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES?
UPLOAD ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PHONE OR PC TO A CENTRAL REGISTER, WHICH THEN AGGREGATES ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES INTO ONE NEAT, EASILY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT.
CHECK OUT CPD SCORECARD HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.