The content is developed by registered CPD service providers BLACK ONYX (FPI + IOBSA) and FAnews (FPI + IISA).
CONTENT: VIDEO + PDF
INSURANCE & REGULATION - BASIC PACKAGE - R499 pp (once-off cost and also includes access to 4.5 CPD hours of Ethics and Practice Standards)
Limited to individual onboarding (i.e. 1 quantity at checkout), If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
Why you should still consider this package given most of the content is freely available? We are not trying to rip anyone off, but make life simpler for time-short professionals, aggregating relevant content and all your CPD certificates in one easy digital solution, notwithstanding the inclusion of 3+ REGULATION hours’ worth more than the package itself and access to the 18+ hours in the INVESTING courses
- Access to 18 hours of CPD content on INSURANCE.
- 4.5 REGULATION Hours of Ethics & Practice Standards.
- Access to online assessments to generate verifiable CPD points.
- Access to certificates after completing each mini-course.
- Group onboarding for 10+ users.
- Monthly reporting for the firm to monitor the Teams' activity.
- Consolidated Team CPD register at the end of the CPD cycle.
BE BETTER INFORMED through the following INSURANCE modules (15 CPD points) and topics to look out for:
• FAnews Print Editions (12 CPD points): FAnews publishes 4 editions per CPD cycle
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 1 (1 CPD point): Minimising client risk and generating revenue through education and better portfolio management.
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 2 (1 CPD point): Should the company should offer reinsurance capacity on this risk or not?
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 3 (1 CPD point): Cyber risk management, breach and policy cover
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 4 (1 CPD point): Sustainability of a business model, financial viability, relevancy to the insurance industry.
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 5 (1 CPD point): Develop and price a value-add warranty product.
• The Insurance Apprentice - Episode 7 (1 CPD point): Premium collection, legislation of payments to brokers, Impact on the customer, insurer and broker
Remain FIT & PROPER through the following REGULATION modules (4,5 CPD points):
• RDR (Retail Distribution Review) (3 CPD points)
• Financial Services Regulation Overview
• Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”)
• Financial Intelligence Centre Act “FICA”
• Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”)
• Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (“FAIS”)
• Financial Markets Act – Focusing on Market Abuse
• Conflict of Interest (“COI”)
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
FOUND A SOLUTION TO FILE ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES?
UPLOAD ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PHONE OR PC TO A CENTRAL REGISTER, WHICH THEN AGGREGATES ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES INTO ONE NEAT, EASILY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT.
CHECK OUT CPD SCORECARD HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.BE BETTER INFORMED.