CONTENT: VIDEO + PDF
Limited to individual onboarding – Contact us for GROUP PACKAGES for 10+ users HERE .
Watch the introductory video below.
Looking to boost your income as a financial analyst?
Willing to acquire valuable skills that will set you aside from the competition?
You’ve come to the right place!
Financial Planning & Analysis: Building a Company’s Budget from Scratch guides you through the core principles of Financial Planning and helps you to understand how a company prepares its budget. The video lessons touch on several technical topics such as revenue forecasting, cost planning, working capital development, fixed assets roll-forward, and cash flow calculation.
Besides that, we will discuss why firms need budgets, which are the financial statements that a company uses to create its budget, what types of budgets are there, which are the main techniques used in financial planning, who is involved in the preparation of a budget, and who is interested in the final numbers that are signed-off in the budget. Specializing in these topics will turn you into a valuable, indispensable member of any company’s Finance team.
The course lecturer is a finance professional with significant real-world experience working for companies like 3M and Coca-Cola. As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis department of these firms, Marian has participated in complete budgeting exercises on several occasions. He is the right teacher for you because he understands how to explain a complicated topic in an easy to comprehend way. He is passionate about teaching and will always be available to answer your questions.
This course shows it all, with no steps skipped. The lessons are easy, time-efficient and well structured. We have used a number of teaching methods! Video lectures, Theory, Real business Examples, Animations, Quiz Questions, Case Studies, a Course Challenge ... you name it!
Why should you learn about FP&A and Budgeting?
One of the most important activities in Corporate Finance
- A key topic in interviews, especially when hiring people with a few years of experience
- Budgeting is great for networking – you communicate with some of the most important individuals within a company
- FP&A specialists enjoy a very well-paid career
- Financial Planning Analysts acquire valuable technical skills and are well-known throughout the organization, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles
- Forecasting what will occur in the future is always interesting and full of surprises
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After each major block you have covered, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Forecast a company’s sales
- Create a budget plan for costs that will support the forecasted level of sales
- Work on a Production Budget
- Calculate a Cash Flow
- Produce an Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work that you’ve done, and we will send back personalized feedback to you. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
The students who complete the task will participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card lottery with the chance of winning a $10 gift card, rewarding them for their engagement.
Financial Professionals which include and not limited to financial advisors, wealth consultants, fund managers, CAs, CFAs etc
Who this course is for:
- People Who Want a Successful Career in Finance
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn How to Create a Corporate Budget
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
- Total verifiable CPD points on successful completion: 2
- Approval number: SAIFM252820006
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
Found a solution to file all your CPD certificates?
Upload all your CPD certificates from your phone or PC to a central register, which then aggregates all your certificates into one neat, easily accessible document.
Check out CPD SCORECARD HERE to find out more.
For more information on investment strategies and asset managers, please refer to FUND HUB.
BE BETTER INFORMED.